Super SIX Admix 9KG
Super-SIX-Admix™ is a proprietary blend of SIX different admixtures designed to achieve pinhole free, dense and strong concrete that will free flow in precast moulds. Super SIX makes it easy to produce Ultra high performance concrete (UHPC), also known as Engineered Concrete Composition (ECC) and Reactive Powder Concrete (RPC). Super-SIX™ is a non-hazardous material utilizing the newest and most advanced technologies.
Super-SIX™ is EASY TO USE:
Batching concrete has never been so easy. In addition to Super-SIX" simply add sand & cement...pour in mould...cover with plastic & walk away...it's that easy!
The SIX in Super-SIX™
- Improves flexural strength
- When dosed at 5% effective polymer load is 2.5% polymer solids. High enough to act as curing admix eliminating the need of the 7-day wet cure allowing you to strip your forms much sooner
- Improved dispersion of colour pigment and reduce colour variation in panels
- Greatly reduces water requirements resulting in stronger concrete
- Provides very high spread rates, improved workability and greater fluidity
3) Shrinkage Reducer
- Greatly minimizes curling
- Reduction of shrinkage or map cracking
- Increases Density and virtually eliminates pin holes
- Improved density of mix (decreased permeability)
5) Wetting Agents
- Helps flow and dispersion of fibers
- Improves cement hydration
- Provides a homogeneous distribution and colour strength of pigments
6) Water Proofer
- Increases water resistance and durability of cured concrete (hydrophobizing)
- Dose at 5-6% of cementitious weight (5-6 lbs. per hundred weight of cement)
- Recommend to start with a .28 -.30 Water:Cement ratio
- Can be used with just about any cementitious composition including CSA (Calcium Sulfa Alumina) and/or Pozzolans for increased performance.
- Super-SIX™ contains no Pozzolans or fibers and may be added as desired. We recommend a minimum addition of .5% PVA fibers of cementitious for increased impact resistance & shrinkage crack control. Additional Fishstone Plasticizer may be added for increased flow when using high fiber loading.
A recommended sample recipe to create self-consolidating GFRC cement is as follows:
- 100 lbs Federal White Cement
- 100 lbs silica sand (30 sieve or finer)
- 28-30 lbs water
- 4 lbs ½ AR Glass Fibers(added last after other ingredients are thoroughly mixed)
- 5-6 lbs Super-SIX-Admix
It is recommended to mix Super-SIX™ with other dry ingredients then added to water. See our concrete recipes page at www.concretecountertopsupply.com for further information on mix design.
Storage& Shelf Life:
Should be stored in in a cool & dry environment. Avoid High humidity which may cause product to clump. With proper storage conditions the normal shelf life will typically be 12 months
Super-SIX-Admix™ is a powder and can create dust. Avoid excessive dust build up. Keep away from ignition sources. Avoid breathing dust and wear OSHA appropriate dust mask